Campaign for Excellence
A SENESH EDUCATION IS ABOUT EXCELLENCE, active engagement, and meaningful connections. This program of excellence creates joyful learners who gain the tools they need today, while preparing them for tomorrow.
The Senesh Annual Fund includes unrestricted dollars that directly supports teachers and students through:
- Academic Excellence
- Faculty Excellence
Tuition dollars alone cover only 85% of the school's annual operating budget. The annual fund closes the gap and serves our students' critical needs.
There are a number of ways you can make a financial contribution:
- CASH, CHECK & CREDIT CARD: Make a one time, monthly or quarterly gift. To give online via credit card visit www.hannahsenesh.org/support. Please mail checks to Hannah Senesh Community Day School, Attn: Development, 342 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231.
- STOCK: Please contact Karen Stein at email@example.com for more information.
- MATCHING GIFTS: If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer. The impact of your gift to Senesh may be doubled!
- PLEDGE: Make a fully tax-deductible pledge, payable over time.
- PLANNED GIFTS: Support and sustain Senesh with a future gift. Contact Karen for more information.
Your gift today helps realize a Jewish future!
To learn more about supporting Senesh, contact Director of Development Karen Stein
718-858-8663 x318 or firstname.lastname@example.org